Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
ranchlandsselling
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on Travis thus far:

Seems like a dedicated, honest, hard working and client serving/pleasing individual.

I'm currently dealing with a realtor as I'm doing the mortgage for a client. I emailed him today asking for the MLS listing and P&S agreement so I can fill in the required property info for the mortgage submission. Get a reply:

Yes, Will do. We can not send the info you need till Monday is that O.K.?

Which is fine, I don't need "files", so I reply and ask for the MLX listing. The one that looks much like the mls listing but has some more useful information etc. Mention that I need this for the lender sooner than later. What do I get back.

Sorry! On the road till Saturday with no files,after that will send all the info.

I'm sorry - it's Thursday, sending info to mortgage company come Monday simply isn't acceptable. Rates are trending up and quite quickly. This is your client that bought a house using you. You've clearly got a phone/email. Call your relator office, assistant, other realtor, etc. and get me the damn information. I'm dumbfounded as to how someone can't follow this. You could very well end up costing this person a few thousand dollars more.

Anyway, given that Travis actively responds to all of us on this board (non-clients) in a timely manner and we've seen (from CPr's that have used him) how he treats his clients I'd (as a broker and CP'r) suggest everyone consider using him as a realtor.

That's all...
The Following User Says Thank You to ranchlandsselling For This Useful Post: