View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #43
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnedTheCorner View Post
Yeah, Game of Thrones really cut back on introducing characters. Especially in the first episode. Just watching Ned set in the Godswood for 58 minutes with no dialogue was a bold creative choice.
Lol, sorry maybe a bad example. I just felt they were unveiling things way too fast.

Go find my brother, he's really important and can help you. Oh, here he is, just down the road in the first building we enter, and is the first person we talk to!

And the woman who took the boy in turning into a major character seemed a bit of a cheat too. Eh I dunno, I just didn't like the way things many of the things unfolded.

On a humorous note, anyone who has ever played D&D knows that you don't all go to sleep together when your out in dangerous wilds. There are scary creatures, and bandits! You take shifts going on watch!

Luckily there was some poison vodka lying around which not only kills, but somehow weakens and/or incapacitates within seconds.

Oh, and did anyone else think that the character of Charlie was an attempt to cash in on The Hunger Games heroine and her popularity?
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daradon For This Useful Post: