View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:25 AM   #141
Johnhitbox
In the Sin Bin

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajazz View Post
The guy played hockey with a broken thumb. Professional hockey, as a centre. I doubt I drive a car with a broken thumb.

Last year he battled through injuries that resulted in three (or four?) surgeries.

He goes to the hard places, where he scores on rebounds and deflections. The guy is a warrior through and through.

He’s an important player to Gaudreau and the first line does not work without him. He does a lot of small things right. He led the team in take aways to start with, but he doesn’t lay out people like mofoing Scott Stevens or beat people up like Iginla, so he sucks.

He slumped, played injured and the team underperformed.

The guy is the epitome of CLUTCH. How many GWG HAS HE SCORED?! Overtime, late 3rd, pots a goal, win. He has the second all time highest GWG in a season, leading chumps like Iginla, Niewendyk and Fleury. He’s fourth all time Flame for Christ’s sake. At age 24.

I get it, I’m pissed about the first round too and Monahan needs to improve skating and core strength. That’s fine, but calling him garbage and saying he sucks just shows how ignorant some people are.

Who would call him garbage? I could see people being upset with his lack of drive. I don’t think that anyone that plays in the nhl is Garbage. I don’t like the fact that he acts like the puck should come to him as opposed to fighting for the puck and skating harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johnhitbox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhitbox For This Useful Post: