View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:42 PM   #18
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
Is the stuff with Mandalorian’s armour and that metal he got from the empire canon? If yes, anyone know where from? I think the blacksmith lady mentioned his sigil or something?

Or is this new to the show?

I’d prefer not to just read an explanation here or on a wiki.

Beskar armor came from the Legends EU, but became Canon in the Clone Wars series, then later in Rebels a nearly indestructible metal that can stop blaster shots, and made the Mandalorian's excellent Jedi Killers because it could in theory disrupt a lightsaber blade. In Clone Wars Sabine took a blaster shot to her head and survived.

Its extremely rare and only found on Mandalore. When he was offered a ton of it, I assume that the Empire strip mined Mandalore for it and that's why Mandalore armor is patchworks of Beskar and ordinary armor.

Also its important to remember that the Empire had developed a weapon that turned Beskar armor against its wearer.

The Signet is probably a Clan representation, remember that Sabine was clan Wren, So we might find out which clan the Mandalore belongs to and maybe the reason why he hasn't exposed his signet is that he belongs to clan Vizla, who sold Mandalore out to Darth Maul.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 11-12-2019 at 09:44 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote