View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 10:59 AM   #11
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Atlanta is a pretty interesting place. The food was a highlight for me and I had a lot of great meals there! I'd be lying in bed trying not to die because I ate so much and think "I'm not doing that again tomorrow"...only to repeat that stupidity. I love Waffle House, although some people (my wife) don't have an appreciation for that kind of food. The Colonnade is good for fried chicken, OK Cafe is a must visit in my humble opinion for all kinds of great southern food (but no fried chicken if you're looking for that).

The aquarium is really cool. I skipped the World of Coke and CNN. The Center for Civil and Human Rights is really powerful, but it does depend on whether you're with the kids as they might not be super into it. Then you wander through the Olympic park and that's the main piece of the city to see I think. Piedmont Park is really nice as well, and on a nice day we had a good stroll through there.

Depending on when/why you're there a drive to the coast and Savannah is worth it. It's a great little city about 4 hours away.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote