View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 08:38 AM   #22
XeO
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Gaudreau

Quote:
Bob (Hartley) told me at the beginning of the season that our line is going to be circled against other teams,” Gaudreau was saying early Monday in New York. “When they’re talking about the other teams, they’re going to be talking about our line … last year at the beginning of the year, we kind of went unnoticed.”

“Me and Sean, we were two younger guys and everyone knew who Jiri was,” Gaudreau said. “But because of how we played last year, it’s obviously going to be tougher to play other teams.

“Last year, I didn’t notice it as much. But you can tell as the season started, other teams are matching different lines against us.”

“I’ve had a good start here, but it’s team success,” the 22-year-old pointed out. “It’s not where we want to be. It’s not all about personal goals, it’s more about the team right now.

“We need to come together and get a little stronger … this is a new learning experience, starting out like this.”
Ortio

Quote:
“Yeah, you could say that,” Joni Ortio said. “But is has to be a team effort. We all need to be better here. We know we can win games. We’ve proved it. We’re just struggling to put together a solid 60 minutes right now.”
Hartley

Quote:
“We’ve played good parts of games,” said Flames head coach Bob Hartley. “We need to be consistent … as we know, we had a great season last year and made the playoffs on the second-last game (versus Los Angeles)."

"We know about urgency. That’s one thing, we’re fortunate. We’re coaching good people and they care. But obviously they’re very frustrated. We’re better than this.”

Last edited by XeO; 10-28-2015 at 08:41 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XeO For This Useful Post: