View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #47
Monahammer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Lidstrom View Post
Jack Quinn looks like a real strong player that gets overshadowed by Rossi’s brilliance. He could be a major jumpstart to to our top six quickly. He is a fantastic skater and goal scorer. 52 in 62 games his draft year.

Sanderson loooks like good value. Big, great skater, great dman , and physical.

Seth Jarvis looks like his speed would compliment our top six so well. Him and tkachuk and or Benny and or Johnny and mommy. Phew major speed and skill and grit coming at you.

Dawson Mercer looks fantastic as well. Really strong player with top six potential. Plays Center too but deadly shooter.

All of these wingerss are rh. They all bring something different but this could be a huge draft for immediate team comp need as well as future value. BPA meets team needs potential. Same with bourque.

Maverick bourque is a strong goal scoring project. He has a nose for the net unlike many players. But its commitment to a 200 foot game is leaving something to be desired.
IMO Jack Quinn and Seth Jarvis both have huge potential to bust. Zary is a much more complete player than Jarvis, drives more offense on his own on the Blazers, and is ranked around the same spot. Holloway is also ranked around the same and is much superior. Quinn is interesting... but without Rossi he does not look half as good. I think he's the MA Pouliot of this draft.

I am really hoping that if the season is cancelled there is the opportunity to move up through a full lottery or something. There are some incredible talents in the top 10 but I feel like 10-40 is relatively hit or miss with plenty of movement available. Someone could fall to the flames around 16, but in most of the mocks I have seen we are just as likely to be able to draft the same player with our pick in round 2 (Chromiak is an example...)
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote