View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #300
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiracSpike View Post
You're seriously going to set this as your standard for parties but then hand wave over Drever? Doesn't make much sense.
No? At no point have I supported Drever nor the NDP in all of this. In fact, I brought her up long before you did calling it a problem with the NDP. See, you made an argument up in your head because you couldn't possible see any reason someone wouldn't blindly support all UCP candidates. You let your extreme bias get in your way of any form of critical thinking. You should have ran for the nomination in Calgary Beddington.

I wanted to support the UCP. I wanted a fiscal conservative party to get behind, I said as much. If you took ten seconds to actually read the posts instead of get defensive because the UCP has a ####ty candidate, you would realize I am disappointed that they would have such a nominee make the ballot. I would only be disappointed if I wanted to support them, otherwise people like him are the exact chance any other party has of making a case, as minimal as it is because, yes, people like him are costing them my vote.

It shouldn't be an odd request for someone to hope that they can vote for a rational and reasonable candidate to support instead of a science denier. It shouldn't be an odd request to have someone they support be a genuinely good person (or perceived to be). At one point, that was the bare minimum.

But because you yell out "ECONOMY" a couple times, I guess that means we're suppose to just blindly vote for poor candidates? And anyone who isn't okay with that, is clearly just shilling for the other party - despite calling out their issues as well...
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote