View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 12:18 PM   #82
rayne008
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesrule_kipper34 View Post
Random rant below:

That was a really crappy movie, and I'm one of the biggest Superman fans I know.

When in Clark Kent's life does he decide to start "testing" his powers and understanding the true limits? Was it really in his late 20's/early 30's right before Zod makes an appearance or was that just terrible flow in the film and it was in fact much earlier?

Life lesson, your father tells you with a stern hand gesture not to save him during a tornado so you watch him die? The world is not ready? Please.

Lois and Clark fall in love after 15 minutes together? Wow.

Absolutely no flow in that film, the constant random flashbacks were boring and confusing.

Henry Cavill was a better Superman than Brandon Routh and he looked the part better too...agree with photon he did channel Chrisopher Reeves at times both in looks and mannerisms.

The CGI was insanely good even though the fighting scenes were a bit overdone.

Superman goes through a Kryptonian ship and kills almost every last Kryptonian without so much as a care...but snapping Zod's neck makes him cry? Was this because he was the last one left? I just don't get it.

Amy Adams was a terrible Lois Lane, so was Kate Bosworth...at this rate just stop including Lois Lane in the films if these are the adapatations you come up with.

This is funny - I finally saw the movie this past weekend and had exactly the same feeling. The actor did a great job, but I really missed the part of him 'growing up' to become Superman and the part his parents play into that.

Now i may be bias because I was a fan of the smallville series, but I think the Jonathan Kent character was basically pointless, other than forcing Clark to become a drifter in his early adulthood.
rayne008 is offline   Reply With Quote