View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
CofR
Olympic Guru

Exp:
Default Day 15 (PM of Friday Feb 23 - AM of Saturday Feb 24)

Starting at 17:00 the Qualification in the Women’s Parallel Giant Slalom in Snowboard begin, no Canadians in this event though. The 1/8 Finals are at 21:30, Quarterfinals at 22:00, Semifinals at 22:18, and the Final at 22:28.

The Men’s Parallel Giant Slalom Qualification begins at 17:27, Vancouver Gold Medalist Jasey-Jay Anderson makes history as he participates in his 6th Winter Olympics, he will ride in the 11th pairing. Darren Gardner makes his Olympic debut in the 16th pairing. The 1/8 Finals will be at 21:45, Quarterfinals at 22:00, Semifinal at 22:22, and Final at 22:34.

At 17:30 the first run in Four-Man Bobsleigh begins on TSN 2. Canada has 3 teams qualified for the event. Justin Kripps will pilot a sled with Jesse Lumsden, Alex Kopacz, and Seyi Smith. Chris Spring will have Lacelles Brown, Bryan Barnett, and Neville Wright in his sled, and Nick Poloniato will pilot Cam Stones, Josh Kirkpatrick, and Ben Coakwell. The Second run is scheduled to start at 19:07.

At 18:00 the Final in Men’s Big Air begins and should be on CBC. Sebastient Toutant will be the 4th rider, Mark McMorris 8th, and Max Parrot will go 11th.

The Mixed Team 1/8 Finals in Alpine Skiing begin at 19:00, Canada is in the 6th Heat going head to head with France, I believe that this event will be on Sportsnet 1. The Quarterfinals are scheduled for 19:45, Semifinals at 20:10, and Final at 20:28.

At 22:00 on TSN 1, 3, 4, & 5 the Men’s 50km Mass Start will begin in Cross Country Skiing. Alex Harvey, Devon Kershaw, Graeme Killick, and Russell Kennedy are the Canadians participating.

At 23:35 the Gold Medal match in Men’s Curling will take place between Sweden and the USA.

At 04:00 the Semifinals in the Women’s Mass Start begin in Speed Skating. Keri Morrison will be in Semifinal 1, Ivanie Blondin will be in Semifinal 2. The Final will be at 05:30. It seems like these will be on Sportsnet and/or Sportsnet 1.

At 04:05 the Bronze Medal match in the Women’s Curling Tournament is scheduled to begin between Great Britain and Japan, I believe this will be on TSN 1, 3, 4, & 5.

At 04:45 the Semifinals for the Men’s Mass Start in Speed Skating are scheduled to begin. Olivier Jean will be in Semifinal 1. The Final is scheduled for 06:00. I believe these will be on Sportsnet and/or Sportsnet 1.

At 05:10 its the Bronze Medal game in Men’s Hockey between the Czech Republic and Canada, I believe this will be on CBC.
CofR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to CofR For This Useful Post: