View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
Chingas
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default Printers what to buy?

So I need another printer again. That last two have been all in one inkjet HP printers and the damn things are not g great to say the least.

I don't use the printer enough and everytime I do need it it has to update or do maintenance for 20 minutes before I can use it. That or disconnect and reconnect and get the damn thing to communicate before using it. This coupled with what I feel is high and expensive ink usage, I get the feeling that I wind up spending on average 20 minutes per printed page and likely dollars of cost per page at the end of the year. The darn thing also won't run off brand cartridges so I'm stuck with expensive HP cartridges. It's just not a very good experience.

So what are you using? What printer is trouble free? Do they even exist?
I need a scanner and wifi connectivity is a plus. At this point I don't really care if I have color or not. I just want something that will work every time without breaking the bank and maybe last more than 2 years without going completely bonkers.