View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #25
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

More testimony from today

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Tor...642/story.html

Some key bits that tell you how sick this was and how much worse it should have gotten

Quote:
"I said I would take the fall for everything. I would say that it was all me," the 21-year-old told a jury Wednesday at the first-degree murder trial of Michael Rafferty.
"That he had more to lose than I did, that he had a life, a job, there was more for him and I was just . . . I really had nothing."

Quote:
When she lured Tori into Rafferty's dark Honda Civic parked near the school that day, she said, Rafferty expressed his disappointment in her choosing Tori.
"He made a comment that she wasn't young enough," said McClintic. "Just that it should've been a younger person."

Quote:
It also emerged in court Wednesday that following Tori's death McClintic handed out flyers of the missing girl with a neighbour.

Quote:
She told the court she and Rafferty placed the murder weapon, a hammer, into a garbage bag along with her white jacket and his T-shirt, which both contained blood. The bags also contained empty water bottles, Tori's clothing and her Bratz backpack.
The two then drove to a car wash in Cambridge, Ont., where they threw this "evidence" into a Dumpster. They cleaned the outside and inside of the car, and later tossed their shoes onto Highway 401, she said.
McClintic also took a knife and cut out pieces of the car's back seat where there were still stains, she said. The pair changed into new clothing before returning to Woodstock that evening. Police have recovered both the shoes and the new clothing.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote