Thread: 2018 World Cup
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:39 PM   #204
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlySports View Post
Thanks! He’s been doing an amazing job. My only criticism of him is he has shown a bit too much loyalty to certain former Corinthian players (Augusto, Paulinho), as he was Corinthians previous manager. He didn’t give Fabinho or Arthur a legit shot at making the team, both I believe are better options but he’s done such a great job that I trust his decisions. He’s one of the most popular figures in Brazil right now, he definitely inspires confidence. My biggest question is how will Brazil respond when they are down, they’ve only been down a goal maybe once or twice since he’s been in charge. He’s got a Klopp/Simeone vibe on the touch line.

The article does bring up a very good point about Neymar, Brazil aren’t nearly as Neymar dependent but it’s an entirely different team when he’s on the field. Even if he’s not playing well his prescence forces the defense to bring multiple defenders to him. He needs to be much more disciplined and avoid getting carded and let others talk to the ref. Brazil cannot afford to lose him for the knockout rounds.

Last edited by Beninho; 06-04-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote