View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 02:14 PM   #5230
Ducay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speede5 View Post
Those kits are as close as you can get to the commercial spray foam and should work marvelously for you. You don't need to put supposedly in quotes, it forms a proper cocoon and hardens up nice as it's a two part. It's not the same stuff you get in spray cans.

Tip, have some acetone on hand cause it's messy and that is the only thing that gets it off your hands, face and anywhere else it accidently touches. It's like antiseize, you somehow just get it everywhere.
Cool - glad to hear IM not totally out to lunch, plan wise. I know the commercial stuff block vapours, but wasn't 100% sure on the stuff available to home-gamers, despite it also being a 2-part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa226 View Post
I have the opposite problem in the winter. The middle of my garage floor heaves, then all the melted snow off the car runs back towards the main door, then heads to the corners of the garage.
I have nothing to add beyond highlighting how happy I am with my investment in a garage drain 5-6 years ago. Life changing stuff. All the melt and gravel is no longer a problem.

https://www.concreteinnovations.ca/r...nage-solutions
Ducay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducay For This Useful Post: