View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #52
Eastern Girl
Crushed

Exp:

I'm not so sure they could have gone back to what they were before, unless maybe they changed the way their relationship ended (IE - the car through the bay window situation). You don't come back from that. You don't go back to being besties after someone drives a car through your house, which could have either killed or seriously harmed you.

Even if they did change the way it ended, they were in a full fledged relationship, it wasn't just a one off fling type situation. Their relationship had, IMO, irreversibly changed the second they got together on a permanent basis. I don't think there was going back to what it was before. And that's fine. It wasn't so much that I was against them changing their relationship, it was that I didn't like how they changed their relationship.

I will say, had she stayed, it could have been interesting to see how they would interact following that whole incident. I actually hoped they had done more to reconcile that, instead of just starting the season with House in jail and never seeing Cuddy again.