View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 05:09 PM   #245
Flames0910
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Drag away...I live for internet squabbles hah.

Heading to Louise in the morning with the boards already on the roof and the van packed. I'm going to actually try to get first tracks for once this season. I've been weirdly enjoying speed blasts down Juniper Jungle. There are these great floaters near the bottom (maybe three of them) that you can totally fly off. I want to run those a couple of times while they're still freshly groomed.
Say his name and he appears!

Nothing wrong with a good groomer ripper! At Aspen (and I think out east too) they do "nooner groomers" and people line up at a single fenced off run for fresh corduroy like the rest of us do for a powder lap. It's hilarious but also so much fun.

Friends and I are hitting Hwy 93 for some backcountry laps tomorrow but we've been so spoiled over the holiday break. Despite what you'd think, backcountry is often pretty hit or miss with sun crusts, melt/freeze, heavy wind effect, tracked out moguls on light skis, etc etc. Plus the crowds this year... Still, somehow we milked that one pre-Christmas storm for fresh tracks everywhere we went, right through till Jan 4. Some of the best skiing I've ever had right in our back yard. Hoping that luck continues in 2021 because I think I've forgotten how to ski groomers

Last edited by Flames0910; 01-08-2021 at 05:17 PM.
Flames0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flames0910 For This Useful Post: