Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 11:11 AM   #43
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
I had read somewhere that Disney already made its money back for what it paid. But Solo was good evidence that you can't just slap the Star Wars name on it and expect to rake in the profits, the quality has to be maintained to a certain level.

Is Clone Wars picking up at the end of Season 5? Or after "the lost episodes"?
From my understanding, it is to an extent picking up after season 5 where Ashoka has left the temple.

Speculation.

We saw Bo Katarn in the trailer along with Ashoka who has clearly been out of touch with the Jedi for a while.

That might mean that this series focuses around the Siege of Mandalore which was the last major battle of the Clone Wars except for the assault on Coruscant.

I don't know if they can do a 12 episode season on that one battle which brings Anakin back together with Ashoka, but from what I read was that the plan was always to have the Clone Wars series end with the end of the Siege of Mandalore and Anakin and Kenobi racing off to rescue Palpatine.

Ok what I'd like

They could do a 4 episode story on Mandalore leading to Obi Wan and Anikin boarding their ships and Anakin telling Obi-Wan that he couldn't see himself without Obi-Wan at his side. This would make the Vader turn even more depressing.

The first 4 story arch could be around Ashoka leaving the order and going into the Coruscant underground.

The second one could be the unfinished story of the Bad Batch that they were going to do but didn't air. The Bad Batch was a group of enhanced defective Clone Troopers. They were originally deemed defective, but were enhanced genetically and with cybernetics.

There was also a rumor that at the end of a mission with Rex and Cody that they would betray the Republic.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 11-30-2018 at 11:29 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: