View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 04:30 PM   #2779
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
I wasn’t expecting huge changes because mobile tech has plateaued. But Apple is giving lower tier devices features that high end one could definitely use. Everything is USB-C except for the iPhone. It’s annoying to have to keep an extra cable just for one device for no good reason.

And it’s silly that Apple is putting the same chip from their best laptop into the iPad Pro without letting you take advantage of that power.

Apple does a lot of things I like but some decisions are aggravating.
I thought this, too, until I bought my Galaxy Flip 4. That is a giant leap forward. Honestly, if the next iPhone could fold in half and take up 50% of the pocket real estate as the current phone people would be jizzing all over the place.

Even setting it up to take a photo (just fold it 90°, set it on a counter with the camera pointing at the crowd and shoot) is amazing.

I'm no Imagineer, but that is the next big thing IMO. It's just too good and I'm sure when Apple does it their hardware will be beautiful and better than Samsung. Too bad it'll take half a decade or more for them to join the party.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote