View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:01 AM   #129
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_oi View Post
I was being defensive?

Yes and I provided you with the answer and asked your opinion on how that data should be inferred.

Now that I think about it, I guess one could assume from how you worded the question that you were trying to portray them in a negative way, but I never accused you of doing so. I guess it was too much to ask for you to answer a question or two after I took the time and answered one if yours. At least the irony in how defensive the rest your response that began with you accusing me of being defensive made the post worth reading.

By the way, when in your opinion have I ever had reason to be defensive? Just curious because you specifically stated the i was being “defensive for no reason this time”.
your question was "So should they be criticized for holding us back from climbing the list or praised for maintaining our ranking in spite of the recession? In your view how did the PCs let us slide from 28th in 2010 when the economy was booming at that time and the NDP were not in office?"

the reason I was curious about the ranking before the change in government and the downturn is that they happened about the same time period.
after 40 some years of PC rule, having a new party run things was a massive change. no more political "same old"

for the first part of your original question I answer neither.
for the second part, how did the PC's let the rank slide from 28 to 33? probably by being entitled dinosaurs who spent like drunken sailors but didn't make sure the money was spent wisely, plus Allison redford and her misguided elitism didn't help.

I just feel like you automatically take any comment about the NDP as an attack and lash out defensively. just an opinion, nothing more.

as to your question "By the way, when in your opinion have I ever had reason to be defensive? "

I think you've sometimes had good reason to be defensive as you can get attacked not for the content of your posts, but for your viewpoint and who you are on this forum. if you never feel that way, or feel you never respond that way, I stand corrected.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote