View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 01:48 PM   #100
Red
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
If you're going to start then start with the announced Royalty review that destroyed all investment and exploration, then its delay that eliminated whatever hope was left and the subsequent layoffs due to it.

Then you can go to the fact that while business are making less money they raised to corporate tax rates just so they could stab the industry while it was down.

And thats a cute example, talk to me when the rest of the country is at $12.50 and we're at $15. You wont have to wait long.

We'll have no trouble getting a burger and fries so we'll have that going for us at least. Presuming of course that we can afford it.
Wow, you sound angry....I was just trying to educate myself how the NDP has ruined this province in such short time.

1. Minimum wage went up by $1 to $11.20. Rest of the nation is between $10.30 and $12.50
2. Corporate tax from lowest in the country to middle of the pack. At 12% I believe it is still lower than Klein worked with.
3. Royalty review? No, the few weeks of delay did not ruin Alberta. We don't even know the results.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote