View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 08:42 AM   #529
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:
Thumbs down

Buffalo players available!

We are in the midst of another 7 game losing streak. We are more than likely going to finish dead last (You're welcome Jiri). Like a moron, I traded away our draft picks for players to try to get out of this mess. DID NOT WORK.

I'm open to trading with any GM who wants to make a fair offer. I still need value in a deal so don't try to pluck a pigeon here.

• Horvat - He's been an untouchable for me but I'd listen for the right player and prospect
  • Eberle, Silfverberg - I may get stuck with these schmucks but if you think they can help your team, make me an offer. Picks and prospects preferred.
  • Haula - I don't know how he'll rerate next year because of his injury. He'll definitely help you this year, though.
  • Schaller, Pageau, Chiasson - All on expiring contracts. Some potential here.
  • If you like tired and stupid players, Spezza, Okposo and Sutter are available

The defense is the part of the team that I kind of like even though they are playing like horse #### right now.
  • Martinez - available for the right offer. Need futures in a deal
  • Bouwmeester, Seidenberg and Schenn - can go for picks/prospects
  • Dumoulin, Schmidt and Dunn - I see these guys as my core next season. I'll move 'em but it would need to be a very nice offer

Obviously, any other players that you like will be available for trade.

Sigh, what a season.

Last edited by SportsJunky; 01-11-2019 at 08:59 AM.
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SportsJunky For This Useful Post: