View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 10:55 AM   #236
Cowboy89
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
If you aren't getting a script to get a batch mixed up or asking someone to buy a large batch from another country without a shortage like the US... I think you're basically shooting in the dark for the next little bit.
I would point out that I think this point fits a political narrative that benefits an opposition party or parties, but might not really be all that truthful (I'm not one to defend the federal government on red tape issues, but I'm more interested in facts than narrative).

In my recent experience visiting Palm Springs, CA in early to mid November we tried many pharmacies looking for children's Ibuprofen and Tylenol. We were successful in procuring the last bottle of such in one of the pharmacies, but otherwise every last place we checked in Palm Springs and Oceanside CA was cleaned out much like the situation here in Calgary. While that's only a couple places in one region in the US, I have my doubts about describing the situation in the US as 'without shortage.'

I could be traveling this week to Michigan & Ohio and will check there and report back.
Cowboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy89 For This Useful Post: