View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #9
rd_aaron
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traditional_Ale View Post
Was he driving an AMA branded truck?

Not much to add except many times I've called AMA for a ride home with my car from the pub. I've never been charged anything for it. Its sweet.
It was a towing company that contracts to AMA. Their business card has AMA/CAA on it so they're associated with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81MC View Post
Honestly, I'd have a huge issue if my insurance company wasn't available in the case of a loss. I don't know which company and your history with them, but even if it's not covered through your policy, could you not get some sort of good will adjustment? I know my insurance insists I contact them immediately following a loss...and if they weren't able to assist me at that time I'd be pretty choked.
They were available, but they had to enter all of my details manually since they apparently couldn't access my policy. They took down all of the details they needed for the claim but they also had to get basic information from me like my name, address, policy #, etc. They couldn't provide me a claim # either, so I have to reference this claim tomorrow using my policy #.
rd_aaron is offline   Reply With Quote