View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:53 PM   #638
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
Unfortunately why I can't take Kairi Sane that seriously in NXT with Baszler as champ. Baszler just looks like she could rip Sane in half in a real fight.

Which is why Baszler needs to drop the title at Takeover, and debut on the main roster at Wrestlemania. If Rousey leaves after Wrestlemania, she should eat a loss to Becky, with Baszler coming out post-match and destroying Becky, keeping the MMA women threat open and getting Baszler off to a monstrous start in the women's division. Throw Duke/Shafir in there as well to add depth to the women's tag division.

Baszler just looks authentic, her offense looks painful as hell and tough. She even makes something as simple as a sleeper look devestating.

I love Sane, She's a blast to watch though Io has kind of taken her spot a bit.

The funny story is that Baszler and Sane were roomates and they're supposed to be extremely close backstage.

Its hard to believe that she's 38 years old, so I would expect that she'll be up on the main roster at or right after Wrestlemania because she's actually too good for NXT now.

I don't know about Duke and Shaffir, they still look so awkward in everything they do, Duke is just so gangly

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote