View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:15 PM   #634
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Yeah, I agree, the storyline has become too convoluted with the crutches and suspensions and the McMahon's involvement, I also hated that they involved Flair, just because I'm not a huge fan of hers and I think it makes the final buildup to convulted.

I also think that the fake Kafabe breaking by Ronda was poorly handled. The whole, this is scripted fake bs stuff was stupid because it denigrates the match. I know that Ronda was told to do these twitters and video's, but that writer is a moron.

I also watched Becky's promo's and she seems to have lost her way a bit on the man thing from what she was doing earlier especially with Nia Jax, and I get more of the old pre man Becky feel.

I still want to see the match, since I get it for free. But if I would have had to pay full pop for Wrestlemania, I probably would have passed.
Its been so over-controlled that they are lost

The fans cheer Becky (they have her turn heel)
Becky disses the fans (they still cheer Becky)
Then in turn have Charlotte go heel (fans cheer Becky and boo Charlotte)
Fans cheer Becky whenever Ronda is present
Ronda turns heel because the face is being boo'ed

So because Becky turn heel and the fans pop'ed her even more then had to turn everyone else heel so that she would now be the face.

Becky turning heel was the reason for the pop, running with that would have climbed and paid off but rather they forced way too many heel turns to have the face getting cheered and the opposition being booed

Right now they technically have 3 heels, and thus, removing the shine from the man