View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:38 AM   #633
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agulati View Post
Becky has lost some of the pop she was getting. The three way feud has been scripted to death. A simpler approach might have been more engaging. Instead, they went full gung-ho with suspensions, arrests, over played injuries (Becky will hobble her way to Mania too at this rate).

Yeah, I agree, the storyline has become too convoluted with the crutches and suspensions and the McMahon's involvement, I also hated that they involved Flair, just because I'm not a huge fan of hers and I think it makes the final buildup to convulted.

I also think that the fake Kafabe breaking by Ronda was poorly handled. The whole, this is scripted fake bs stuff was stupid because it denigrates the match. I know that Ronda was told to do these twitters and video's, but that writer is a moron.

I also watched Becky's promo's and she seems to have lost her way a bit on the man thing from what she was doing earlier especially with Nia Jax, and I get more of the old pre man Becky feel.

I still want to see the match, since I get it for free. But if I would have had to pay full pop for Wrestlemania, I probably would have passed.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote