View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #88
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420since1974 View Post
It would be nice if everyone stated which method they are using to vote in these polls.
I can see valid reasons to choose either method or even use a combination of both.
I personally chose "most NHL ready" as that is the method that provides the most immediate help to the roster.
That said, anyone choosing a different method has just as valid an opinion as mine.
Really I don't think that matters as some posters are looking too deep here. Everyone has a different opinion. If someone want's to put emphasis on who's most NHL ready or who has the best long term potential, that's their own criteria. The votes balance out in the end as it's not like through two rounds it's been close. As for me it's a bit of both as Parsons is years away and while he's a nice prospect we haven't had a Flames goaltending prospect work out for a long time so I'm not going to anoint him as a surefire NHL starter and place him ahead of a guy like Rasmus Andersson has had a stellar CHL and AHL career and doesn't look out of place in the NHL. Obviously a lot of other voters share this sentiment but these threads aren't about being right, they are about posters sharing their opinions of who the Flames top prospects are.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post: