View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 10:17 AM   #4
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Hmmm...I wonder what happens when you storm a highly classified military base that contains, likely, the country's largest collection of military intelligence in existence?

Nothing good, I think we can all agree on that.

As an aside, I watched a fascinating documentary on Netflix (though i didnt like the way it was done very much) on a man named Bob Lazar.

Honestly, he is either the craziest SOB alive (he is a genius in academic terms) or what he experienced working at that facility is what many expect has happened in the past. Really worth the 90 minutes of your time if at all interested in the accusations of what the government has been hiding for decades.

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81083891

He has also warned these half million people not to do what they are saying they will.

Quote:
"I have to comment on this 'Storm Area 51' thing. I do understand it was started as a joke by someone, but there are a number of people who are actually planning on showing up.

"This is a misguided idea. Area 51 is a classified research base. There are no aliens or alien technology located there.

"The only place there was ever any alien technology was at Site S4, south of Area 51 proper. That was 30 years ago.

"S4 may have moved decades ago or it's possible it's no longer being used for the project. I do not support this 'movement'.

"The last time someone tried to get in to Area 51 he was shot. This is not the way to go about trying to get more information.

"What is good, is the interest in the subject - the science and technology. That is what would immediately change the world we live in."