Old 10-17-2021, 08:15 PM   #49
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeMoustache View Post
He is 8th highest paid in the league and just 1 M shy of the Vezina winner
Yeah, I expect above average. He wasn’t last year . And has only been significantly above league average once in his career

So just compare his salary to his performance and it’s bad. That is supported by the data. Full stop. It is really very simple.

What’s better, paying 3.x or 6 for essentially the same thing?

And your ‘mod app’ #### - If your memory and reading comprehension are at the level of an average grown adult, you would realize how idiotic of a statement that is. Dumb takes, indeed
Yeah, he’s also right in the range of Martin Jones, Frederik Andersen, Jonathan Quick, and John Gibson. How did that crew do last year? Pretty stellar, right? Above average, would you say?

You’re just making noise. Supported by the data? Nah, it isn’t. You’re (in your best Morgan Freeman voice, I’m sure) whining about how Gibson isn’t a fair comparison because of his stats 5+ years ago and how Talbot is a better goaltender because of his stats 5+ years ago. I can’t stop you from using that data, but it looks awfully silly.

I keep telling you though man, the reading comprehension/idiot stuff just ain’t going to fly when you’re begging to be a mod. You’re going to have to raise your game if you want to be the next Jiri. Keep trying bud. Kill em with kindness!
PepsiFree is offline   Reply With Quote