View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:48 PM   #1620
Flambé
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicat View Post
My wife and I went crazy for Christmas and got each other a bunch of board games. We've tried one so far - Nemesis. And oh my god it's good. So much fun. We had an epic game where my wife died on the last turn and then with the very last card to be played I managed to hibernate and shoot off to earth. It was something out of a movie. Fantastic game.
I recently was introduced to Nemesis, and also fell in love with it. I just finished sleeving my copy yesterday! I have played three times: first game the ship blew up due to too many malfunctions (40 minutes in). Second game I was able to get into the hybernatorium and fulfill my objective, though I sadly was infected so ended up dead. 3rd game I won off of a dirty play where myself (Scout) and the pilot were rushing for the closest escape pod. I promised I would wait for him as the 1st pod had been ejected due to an Event. Sadly for him, I couldn't risk a noise roll after making mine, and jettisoned the second I strapped in. He died a few turns later.

Love the game, though sadly the stretch goal content is nigh impossible to find. I think I will pick up Carnomorphs, but really want the Aftermath expansion and the Medic to fill out the roster. The terrain pack would also be nice, mainly for the corpses of the player characters!

Last edited by Flambé; 05-01-2022 at 09:02 PM.
Flambé is offline   Reply With Quote