View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 01:19 PM   #1026
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

With some Toronto talk in the trade speculation thread, I decided to look around at some rumours and proposals around the web. Wow.

I always thought that Edmonton was the worst fan base for overestimating the value of their players. The weird thing is that Edmonton's administration also overvalues the same way. But Toronto's administration could cut the fan's estimated player value in half and still not be based in reality.

The overwhelming suggested of value and destination for Phil Kessel is Nashville, with a return of Jones, Fiala and a pick. That is beyond insane. Toronto's rebuild is going to go so incredibly badly, if the fans are not on board what will actually happen.

I actually saw a discussion on a Rangers rumour, where the fan's perspective in Toronto was that they should turn down any Rangers offer because they couldn't produce the value of Seth Jones and a 1st.

This next year is going to be Oilers awesome.