View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default ARRIVED: Jaromir Jagr Kladno Knights Czech Jersey Order

Hello All!

I’m back!!

I wanted to wait until the Cannons Hats arrived before seeing if anyone on CP wants to jump on to this order.

I’ve been yearning to make another KHL order, but between a weak CAD dollar and Lutch charging absolutely ridiculous shipping costs...I’ve had to look elsewhere to fill my Advertisement infested jersey craving.

I bought one of these a little while back, a few of my jersey peers wanted to buy it off my back. The quality is superior to that of the Lutch KHL jerseys. These jerseys run for $160CAD after shipping (what I paid for mine) when ordering through eBay. With the help of Google Translate I was able to get in touch with the team directly, and it looks like I will be able to get them for $85CAD shipped directly from the team.

I already have the minimum order requirement met, just thought I’d reach out and see if anyone from CP wants to get in on these before I pull the trigger.

Here is the spreadsheet for the order. If you're interested, make sure your order is on here with the correct size.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I tried to take a photo of an adidas size 50 on top of the Kladno jersey, but it was unsuccessful since the adidas jerseys are cut much different I couldn’t get the jerseys to line up. Below is a photo of a CCM 550 Size Large for comparison. The Atletico Large is about the same size in the torso with a lot more room in the arms.

UPDATE:

I had a CPer reach out and ask if it was possible to order a David Rittich (Great Idea!). I'm not 100% sure if Athletico manufactures all Czech League jerseys or just Kladno. I have inquired with Athletico and also whipped up a Google Translated email to to BK Mlada Boleslav team store. This would likely be a seperate order from the Jagr one I already have coordinated but would be totally down to get this done as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by FlamesFanStrandedInEDM; 07-21-2020 at 10:30 AM.
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote