View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
Anduril
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Advice? Short Trip to Japan

So in a little more than a week I'll be off on a group study program to Japan for a month, more specifically Tokyo. There were a couple things that I've either been wondering about or couldn't find the answer to.

Hopefully I can get some of them answered here.
  • For 3 pronged charging devices (read: laptops), what would be the best way to convert to 2 prongs? From what I see it looks like all the plug ins will be 2 prongs only.
  • This seems to be the best options I've found in terms of a cellular option as a visitor. Cellular isn't entirely a must, but to have data for maps and emergencies would be handy. The price is a little bit hard to accept though....
  • This one is a more generic travel one...I'm predicting that I will be hoarding souvenirs upon souvenirs as I have a close extended family+friends and whatnot. Seeing as I will only have the one piece of main luggage to carry on, what have people done other than perform the Tetris/Brute Strength method?

If there is anything else that you guys might have as a generic or specific suggestion, by all means go ahead!

Last edited by Anduril; 04-29-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Anduril is offline   Reply With Quote