View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:49 PM   #33
pagébonquiqui
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Alrighty, I'm back everyone.

Here is an update on the goalie situation for the Mavericks. When Jon Gillies rejoined Stockton, Nick Schneider came back to Kansas City. Schneider has spent the majority of the season with Stockton only coming back to Kansas City during their 3 game road trip in Idaho that occured when no Stockton games were scheduled. He went back to California by the next time they were scheduled to play. The Mavs borrowed Max Milosek when there was goaltending shuffling throughout the organization. He played 2 games.

Nick Potter, the head trainer for the Mavericks confirmed tonight that Mason McDonald is currently out with a week to week soft tissue injury. It seems more precautionary at the moment and considering it is reoccurring, I believe it to be his back bothering him but I am not 100% sure on that fact. He will be revaluated this coming Monday.

As of now, Ben Halford has been doing quite well for the Mavericks and he is expected to split weekend series with Schneider until there are any more changes.

GAME TWEETS at @KCFlames_update
pagébonquiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pagébonquiqui For This Useful Post: