Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #489
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

It was funny, I was looking through youtube, and there was a girl that got into playing fallen order, and she loved the game, but didn't understand the story behind it, and she decided she needed to watch the Star Wars trilogy.

She started with the original trilogy, and she loved it, and fell in love with Obi-Wan and Leia and Han as characters, Then she started watching the prequels. She hated Anakin in AOTC, because she felt that he was a jerk and an ego manic, but she admitted that she liked the first two movies. She loved ROTS, and she was refreshing because she got past a lot of the nitpicking and liked the fall of Anakin, and she loved Padme.

Then she watched the ST, and the first thing that she said was that the ST was basically a retelling of the original trilogy which was fine, she thought that the ST ripped huge holes in the OT, and while she liked Ben Solo, she thought that he like Anakin was really not redeemable, Anakin because of the slaughters that he did including children, and Ben because he killed his father, and bascially was disloyal to everyone.

She loved Rogue One, but was devestated that everyone died. She didn't like Solo all that much, and now she's going to watch The Clone Wars.

But it was fun watching someone that wasn't Lore obsessed.

Oh and when Vader came out of the mists in Fallen Order she didn't know who he was, except he was a nightmare.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: