View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #441
greyshep
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
After a massive 3 week break, it's back, and holy ####, did they ever let it fester over those 3 weeks. I thought the first half season was as bad as it could get, no way could they out due the stupidity of building a plane with no tools, finding gas on the top of a mountain, kids who survived for years by tying up walkers into chains without any weapons, or means to get food, radioactive zombies that threaten to kill you with one drop of their blood, and general hamfisted application of the "we are only here to help". It was bad really bad. Surely someone recognized this and would fix it.

But alas, no. This has to be the single worst episode of any walking dead ever made. They say that in story telling you should show, not tell. Well this was an entire episode of them telling, not showing. Except for the one part they did show, where it was supposed to be tense, except since they are all telling it you know everything turned out fine. The one saving grace was watching the walkers get blown sky high and raining down on Morgan in bite sized pieces.

I'm now locked in a mortal struggle between not quitting, or AMC canceling this thing. I must know what will come first. But AMC is really holding on here, it's getting tough! I have no idea how anyone involved in this project can watch it, read the reactions and think "Ya, this works!" It does not work. But don't take my word for it, Reddit hates it too....

https://www.reddit.com/r/FearTheWalk...nel_4_episode/
You do deserve a merit badge for sticking with this trainwreck. I bailed on it quite a long while ago and just saw this thread was still alive so figured I would check to see if I was missing out. Apparently not.
greyshep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greyshep For This Useful Post: