View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #15
EldrickOnIce
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty81 View Post
I'm staggered by how unprofessional those two twitter accounts are (flames vp and director comms). Just spouting off about politics left right and centre and lots of childish political retweets of meme level discourse.

They're trying to claim the opinions are not those of CSEC but it's just another example of how unprofessional their organization is imo. Not only is this occurring, these are their organizational leaders? And one is a comms expert?

In most companies spouting off on politics using social media where you identify as an employee of ____ company is a no no, most companies have something in their code of ethics about use of social media. And more generally I think it's the mark of some pretty poor judgement even though I know they think they are somehow swaying people to their cause.

I'm someone who buys just individual tickets and merch from them and it won't influence me though. The flames are bigger and more important to me than any one idiot... didn't stop supporting them when they've employed some pretty lowlife players over the years and won't now.
Do your posts here represent the views of the firm who employs you?
Does that firm monitor your posts to insure proper messaging? Should they?
Or is it only in certain circumstances that this standard becomes relevant?
EldrickOnIce is offline   Reply With Quote