View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
GullFoss
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Impact of arena negotiation tactics and election interference on STHs?

Question to the Season Ticket Holders out there: Between comments and tweets and attempts to interfere in our municipal election over the past year from members of the organization (including Ken King, Brian Burkes, Sean Kelso and Jason Markusoff)....does it make you think twice about renewing or keeping season tickets ? Has this been a factor in any of you giving up season tickets in the past couple years?

I'm keeping mine for now - mostly because I have a lot of confidence in the assembled team - but the organization's antics have really left me sour. But if the team was still in rebuild mode (ie - if this was 2010-2016) I would have given up my tickets. I sincerely want to see someone in the organization get the boot over this fiasco. Probably Ken King would make me most happy.

The bottom line, in my eyes, is that the organization is seemingly shedding its "community asset" feathers in place of "community pariah" ones. Curious if anyone is the same? Or do most of you disassociate the business from the game?
GullFoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GullFoss For This Useful Post: