View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:31 PM   #56
GoJetsGo
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
What is with you and making things absolute? He said he "thinks" which is obviously speculation. He didn't say he heard it or that Iginla himself said that. You really need to stop being the forum bully because when you are not doing that you usually make some solid points and discussion.
I'm not sure how I can be any more clear. Any time this topic comes up there's a select few people who feel the need to invent some imaginary rift between Iggy and the Flames (in either or both directions) as a means of underlining their personal frustration some fans here get caught up with nostalgia.

People can think whatever they want, but when you try and suggest something like Iginla laughed his way out of town and never wanted anything to do with this team again, it deserves to be called out. Again, there were quotes from him in Kelowna in the summer (prior to the Jagr signing) that he was speculating how he might be a fit here.

As for "absolutes".. it seems to be you're just being sore I called you out on tossing out blanket absolutes a few days ago about Brodie being a terrible net negative "all the time". There's no need to make it personal, especially when you're guilty of what you just accused me of regularly.
GoJetsGo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoJetsGo For This Useful Post: