View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:20 AM   #59
Tron_fdc
In Your MCP

Exp:

Hmmmm I started to do a little reading. I'm only looking at points here, not contract situations or cap considerations that forced the trade.

Drouin for Sergachev
- seems like Montreal is going to lose this one. A little early to tell, but it sure looks like Sergachev is trending into an elite #1 Dman while Drouin is still struggling to live up to expectations

Weber for Subban
- I originally thought Montreal got fleeced on this one, but Weber is still hanging in there while Subban falls off the face of a cliff

Michael Latta/Martin Erat for Filip Forsberg
- The 2 guys Washington got aren't even in the NHL while Forsberg is putting up .75 PPG

Kessel for Picks (2010 1st round pick (#2-Tyler Seguin), 2010 2nd round pick (#32-Jared Knight), 2011 1st round pick (#9-Dougie Hamilton)
- Not a straight up trade, but Boston did exceptionally well here.

Then Boston goes and trades Seguin, Rich Peverley and Ryan Button for Loui Eriksson, Joe Morrow, Reilly Smith and Matt Fraser.
- Seguin puts up almost a PPG as an all star, Peverly was a 0.5 PPG player (until his cardiac episode and retirement), Reilly Smith is a 0.5PPG player and the rest are out of the league.

Man, talk about a rabbit hole! You could go through this site all day and still only get 3 or 4 teams done. Every time I looked at a "bad" trade there was another one further down that got worse.

http://www.nhltradetracker.com/user/team_list
Tron_fdc is offline   Reply With Quote