View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 02:47 PM   #2736
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
I don't see how we can have any of these discussions without first going into the build quality of the wagon used to transport the gold. We have no real idea what the transport capacity of any single wagon is, thus making any conclusions about the value of a wagon full of gold moot.

I'd also feel more comfortable knowing about the smelting technology available. What do we really know about the purity of this gold?
Very true, good points, we have to go right to the roots on this.

Schematics of the wagon as well as invoices detailing the cost of the wagon's construction.

Lets be honest, if you're building a 'Gold-Hauling' Wagon you dont scrimp on the specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiracSpike View Post
Looks like Locke and I are the only Iron Bank finance truthers. We're just trying to expose the lazy writing and story construction this season.
Precisely, did you see that Iron Bank guy? He doesnt even drink!! You ever met an Accountant or Banker that doesnt drink?

Didnt think so.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote