View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #2727
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Pretty much. Besides accountants, who exactly is the audience for that?
Look. there are questions that need answering, like:

What is the going price for an ounce of Gold on the Westerosi Stock Exchange? Will they give you a better deal in Qarth for your trouble?

I find it hard to believe that the Lannisters financed the sheer volume of mayhem and carnage that they did on the back of a single wagon-full of Gold so this really raises serious questions about its value.

Evidently the preferred currency on the streets for secrets is candy, but what if I want a street urchin killed? Does that require Gold or will Silver suffice? How much?

If I have a few ingots of Valerian Steel can I parlay that into a decent blade of middle-range quality?

How much does Pigeon Pie cost?

There are lots of questions surrounding the Westerosi Economical Climate that have not been addressed!

And seeing as Accountants only travel by Helicopter and that technology still significantly eludes what is available within this time period then perhaps all of the accountants ride Dragons?

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: