View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 08:57 AM   #1409
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Was this shoot or kayfabe? I mean Pillman kinda did something similar back in the 90s. I get it was a vignette vs. an actual in-ring incident but it's on the same spectrum.

In other news, Teddy Hart got released by MLW the other day after more revelations came to light regarding the missing girl he was involved with.

Can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I used to attend Teddy's wrestling school when I was a wee lad. It was kind of a joke because Teddy was barely ever around so most of the classes were run by Harry (Davey Boy Smith Jr) and TJ (Tyson Kidd).

They held the classes at BJ's gym downtown, near the old Cecil. TJ was always the nicest and most helpful of the three of them. Harry was a a decent guy but you could tell he felt his role was to "break the kids in." Teddy would show up like once a month and kind of instruct but mostly just stand in the ring and check out his abs in the mirror. He was always pleasant to all of us kids but it was kind of a running joke between us.

When I saw that gif on the gun pulling, I read it was Kayfabe, and its not the only one, there was another one in CZW when a wrestler playing the role of a police officer pulled a gun in the ring as well.

Teddy Hart is super talented, there's no doubt about it, at one point he was considered the most naturally talented of this generation of Harts. But he's also been considered to be caustic, unprofessional and a locker room cancer who's only concerned with putting himself over. At one point in an interview Bret commented that Teddy just doesn't understand the business.

He had an early opportunity with WWE but they cut him from his developmental deal for what they called severe discipline issues.

The whole Samatha Fiddler thing is very creepy.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: