View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 05:23 AM   #1408
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Was this shoot or kayfabe? I mean Pillman kinda did something similar back in the 90s. I get it was a vignette vs. an actual in-ring incident but it's on the same spectrum.

In other news, Teddy Hart got released by MLW the other day after more revelations came to light regarding the missing girl he was involved with.

Can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I used to attend Teddy's wrestling school when I was a wee lad. It was kind of a joke because Teddy was barely ever around so most of the classes were run by Harry (Davey Boy Smith Jr) and TJ (Tyson Kidd).

They held the classes at BJ's gym downtown, near the old Cecil. TJ was always the nicest and most helpful of the three of them. Harry was a a decent guy but you could tell he felt his role was to "break the kids in." Teddy would show up like once a month and kind of instruct but mostly just stand in the ring and check out his abs in the mirror. He was always pleasant to all of us kids but it was kind of a running joke between us.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote