View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #221
ResAlien
Lifetime In Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
Yeah -- the best skills to get early on, IMO, are the Spidey Sense helpers. One automatically shoots a web at a guy's face when you do a perfect dodge (stunning him for a good amount of time), the other extends the window for the perfect dodge (and it's a significant increase, it goes from pretty difficult to almost every time you dodge you can get it). Those two together give you a lot more time to react and play defensively.

Recently I've unlocked the 'Spider-Bots', and the Spider-Bot suit power. So when things start getting hairy with a big group of enemies I just drop two or three drones that whizz around and taser guys. I wish there was a 'quick select' on the gadgets instead of having to pull the wheel out every time though, I find myself cycling between them regularly.

Or not using them whatsoever. I like it so far, it’s a lot of fun but I do find the combat repetitive. Even mixing in swings, jumps, grabs, it all kind of feels the same. Wish there was better combos than just hitting square four times or multi takedowns to incorporate. I end up using all my focus to heal instead of one shot guys anyway, when most guys goes down with a single combo I don’t see the point of wasting a takedown on them.
ResAlien is offline   Reply With Quote