View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 05:54 PM   #901
silentsim
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
I haven’t had the noise issue, but I’ve had it hard (HARD) crash while playing Spidey Remastered.

The Series X is having its own problems as well though. There’s a glitch impacting “designed for Xbox” headsets which use the Xbox wireless signal that cause massive audio stuttering when there’s no active input on the controller (particularly bad in a few games like Gears 5 and Gears Tactics). I’ve also had the console turn itself back on after I power it off, and all accessories then refuse to sync (this may be related to the headset issue - as others are reporting it with the Arctis 9X).

Most of the issues though seem to be system software related on both consoles though, which is good to see rather than outright hardware problems.

I ordered an Audeze Penrose X this morning as an upgrade on the Arctis 9X. I’m just losing faith in the native Xbox wireless signal for audio connectivity - as even with the One X you’d get some signal interference/pops/drops from time to time. The Penrose uses its own dongle, which will hopefully be more stable. Comparing the Arctis 9X on the Series X to the 2020 release of the normal Arctis 9 on my PS5, the PS5 experience is flawless - I’m quite pleased with the 9 on my PS5.

SuperMatt - definitely give Tsushima a go. The upgrade it got is fantastic. I’ll also say Day’s Gone got an update that is very impressive as well.
I went with the Steelseries 7X as it supposedly works on both Series X and PS5 wirelessly.
silentsim is offline   Reply With Quote