View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #3214
Two Fivenagame
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikephoen View Post
I liked Horizon Zero Dawn a lot more than God of War. I didn't even finish God of War and I don't understand the love for it. I found neither the story nor the game play interesting. I had never played any previous God of War games, so I'm not sure if that lack of backstory was what made it unenjoyable for me. Or maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for that sort of game when I played it.

I sometimes think about giving it another try, but there are always more games I want to play than time for playing them, so I might never get back to give it another try.

I highly recommend Horizon though, I thought it was a lot of fun to play and I liked the story a lot as well.
Same here. I quickly lost interest in God of War. I see it was a super polished game with great graphics, soundtrack, lore, voice acting and on and on.... But the gameplay wasn't all that fun for me.

Couldn't put Horizon down. Such a great game and unique world/story.

And with so many people praising Doom Eternal I'm really starting to wonder what is going on? Is it an age thing? Are 40+ gamers loving these titles?

Picked up Sekiro and I'm loving that one.

Last edited by Two Fivenagame; 11-21-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Two Fivenagame is offline   Reply With Quote