View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 10:00 PM   #32
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
I encountered the jumpers for the first time. I still only have 4 crew and one of them is a wuss so it's getting tough to clear derelicts.

How do you increase system points? I ran out and need more to add weapons.

Right now, I believe that there is only a total of 16 system points per ship, and each system, scanner, shield generator gun and hull stabilizer is worth 2 points each.

So for me I have 4 turrets (8 points) 2 shield generators (4 points) 1 Scanner (2 points and 1 hull stabilizer (2 points) for 16 points.

There's no way to increase it no matter how big your ship gets. I think this is done to try to make fights somewhat challenging as with a higher system point you could put on like 20 turrets.

When I built my 8 turret gun ship it lasted one jump because I didn't put a hull stabilizer in it.

In terms of the boarders, anyone below 5 will be really apt to panic in the face of determined enemies.

For the most part, you can get away with boarding with 3 for the most part. More crew members are coming you'll find them.

I've found a ton of them in tubes after the third system.

I'm not even going to bother with converting pirates, it costs too much to feed them and house them until their converted. all Pirates are sentenced to death.

I would love to convert some androids though.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote