View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 10:38 AM   #643
GKDarts
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Dealing with Keith and Kyle/Cody at Chestermere Heating over the last couple of days has been the BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE I'VE RECEIVED IN CALGARY that I can remember!

TLDR:

- Super Responsive
- Punctual
- Knowledgable/thorough/empathetic and never patronizing
- Absolutely not opportunistic - could have made thousands more by overselling. I wouldn't have ever known (was expecting to have to buy a new furnace based on the tech from (rhymes with Alliance), who'd been in the night before, tried selling us a new furnace even while admitting he didn't have the expertise to change out heat exchangers).
- Above and beyond on price and customer service. They comped their service call charge even though I'm in Woodbine and they're in Chestermere! Then, when installing my new heat exchangers, discovered they'd missed a crack on one that they thought was ok when they examined it the day before. They drove across town to get a new one, and then comped the cost of the exchanger and their time in getting it because they felt like they should have found the crack when they first examined the unit.

2 days after the fact, I'm still pinching myself that this kind of service is available in Calgary. I've been telling everybody about my unexpectedly amazing service experience.

I can't recommend Keith and Chestermere enough....they're just fantastic.
GKDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GKDarts For This Useful Post: