View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:07 AM   #404
d_phaneuf
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
How I would have booked it: Last night, Lynch, Flair and Carmella fought to face Auska at Royal Rumble.

(Spoiler if you haven't seen it) Lynch won.

With the rumored Main Event of Lynch vs. Rousey at Wrestlemania, this doesn't design a clear path for this match to happen. So, I would have had one of the other two win... I wouldn't be mad at Carmella winning at this point. Have Lynch enter the women's Rumble and have her win.

Then the Road to Wreslemania has focus. There's no confusion as to how Lynch is to face Rousey. Becky throws Smackdown under the bus, saying she has dominated the show, and the only thing she hasn't done is destroy the RAW Woman's Champion.

The flipside to this is that it would make Becky a Raw roster member, and the two biggest names fighting for the same prize, which could make for an amazing program (similar to Rock/Austin/Triple H in their IC days), but would leave SD a little thinner. RAW is the "flagship" so it would be a shot in the arm for them, but I get why they would want to leave some talent on SD.

I'm interested to see how they handle this, but I think they could have added some intrigue into what happens with Becky next going forward.

I think now, they have charlotte win the rumble and then challenge both of them

Then the triple threat main events mania
d_phaneuf is offline   Reply With Quote